Unfair Dismissal in SA – Understand your legal rights.
Have you been Unfairly Dismissed from your job? Act now to avoid delays.
It is important to act fast as you only have 21 days from the date of dismissal to lodge your claim.
Please fill in the online form linked in the button above and submit is as soon as you can to avoid any delays
We are a trusted partner organisation of the Fair Work Commission – Australia’s national workplace relations tribunal.
YOUR EMPLOYMENT LAW LAWYERS
Unfair Dismissal - What you need to know.
Unfair Dismissals can happen in a range of situations – whether you were dismissed without a valid reason or where there was no procedural fairness (for example, if you were not given warnings about poor performance, you were not provided with notice, you were not given the opportunity to respond to any allegations made or you were not allowed to have support person with you).
You may also have been unfairly dismissed if it was not case of genuine redundancy.
Questions we will ask you:
- Why have you been dismissed (if you know)?
- What is the date of your dismissal?
- Have you received an official letter of dismissal, either hard copy or digital?
- What is the name of your employer, size of the business (eg how many employees), the length of time you worked with your employer?
- Have you contacted Fair Work Commission?
If you have been unfairly dismissed, you may be entitled to be reinstated and/or receive monetary compensation.
We can help you decide what the best course of action is for you – whether it is an unfair dismissal application, an unlawful dismissal application or a breach of contact claim (wrongful dismissal).