Legal Services Underpayment Claims
Underpayment claims can result from a range of circumstances – whether your employer has failed to pay you the correct amount under your Award or Enterprise Agreement, hasn’t paid you correctly on termination (such as termination pay, annual leave or long service leave) or hasn’t paid you in accordance with a contract of employment.

Working out if you have been underpaid can often be complex so it is important that you seek legal advice. We can assist you in determining whether you have a claim against your employer.

We can also assist you with other remedies – such as injunctions (orders to stop your employer doing something) or seeking penalties for breaches of the National Employment Standards, Award or Enterprise Agreement.

We’re experienced in running underpayment of wages claims and can help you through the process, with affordable advice and representation throughout the process.