I'd just like to say how wonderful it was to deal with Jayden for both the sale of our home and the purchase of our new home. For me, Jayden's strength is in his communication - he always kept in touch with regular updates, and followed up on our inquiries quickly. Jayden was friendly and approachable, efficient and knowledgeable. Jayden is a great representative of your business and we are sincerely grateful for his time. I'm more than happy to recommend Boylan's conveyancing."
~ Michelle & Jamie
Jayden is a born and bred Port Pirie local and has previously worked in the banking industry before joining the Boylan Lawyers Conveyancing Team in 2018. He is currently studying an Advanced Diploma of Conveyancing to become a Registered Conveyancer.
Jayden is passionate about the local community and committed to providing all clients with an efficient, friendly and professional service.
He can provide assistance with:
– Purchasing a property through a land agent;
– Selling your property through a land agent;
– Selling or purchasing your property privately;
– Changing your certificate of title;
– Changing your ownership as part of a refinance;
– Transferring your title from your sole name into joint names;
– Transfers to your family trust or self-managed superfund; and
– Any other Conveyancing needs.
Our conveyancing team liaise with clients, banks and departments in a professional manner to ensure your transaction is completed efficiently and on time.