Conveyancing and Property Law
The Boylan conveyancing team are specialists in all aspects of property transactions for houses, units, vacant blocks, strata title, retirement living, commercial, industrial or rural property.
Issues we can guide you through include:
- the cooling off period;
- reviewing the contract, Form 1 and conditions;
- advice on easements and covenants on title searches;
- preparation of the Memorandum of Transfer;
- auction contracts and purchases off-the-plan;
- cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees;
- tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates;
- property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common;
- dispute resolution and litigation;
- liaison with financial institutions regarding deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages;
- advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant;
- complex issues under real estate contract law;
- preparing and registering Powers of Attorney.