Occupiers Liability

If you have been injured on a property or in a premises because of some negligence by the owner or occupier of that place, then you are probably entitled to compensation and you should get legal advice as soon as possible.

Whether you have been hurt in a retail outlet, service centre, public building or private property, if the person or organisation which controls that place did not take proper care for your safety, then you may be able to claim for your injury. In most cases, such injuries are covered by public liability insurance.

Our first interview is free so that you don’t have to pay to find out whether you have a claim or not.


What will happen?

If you have a claim then we will negotiate with the occupier or their insurance company direct.

We will get medical reports about your injuries and usually attend the scene of the accident to better understand what happened.


What will I get?

We will advise you of what you can claim. Our advice will consider your pain and suffering, lost wages, help from family members, medical expenses and your lost earning capacity if your injury has reduced your ability to work. We will assess your claim in detail and protect what is rightfully yours.


How long will it take?

It is difficult to estimate how long it will take to finalise your claim. What we can say is that we work closely with you and endeavour to claims finalised as soon as possible without reducing your compensation. We are here to get you what is fair and just.


Contact us as soon as possible about your injury:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


(08) 8632 2777

  • how can we help you?